Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Newsletter Contest!

Hi, over there, on your right is a little box to subscribe to my newsletter. If you subscribe, I'll enter your name into the pot for a $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com (or Barnes and Noble, your choice). Then, on May 18th, when Crystal Clear releases from Cobblestone Press, I'll draw a name out of the pot to win!

If you are already subscribed, you have a double chance of winning.

I'll never use your e-mail for anything except the newsletter (pinky promise). . .

So, go ahead, press that button. You know you want to!

5 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

Yay, Ericka! Congrats on the newletter! How fun :)

Erica Ridley said...

Newsletter sounds cool... I'm in!

Anonymous said...

So, what's going to be IN your newsletter, Hmmm? I'm being a hard sell. :D

Alice, who is subscribing right now.

Beverley Kendall said...

You don't even have to ask. I'm in!!!

Renee said...

okay, i'm in :)