Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Going Once. . . going twice. . .

I'm sure by now you know about Brenda Novak's auction on her site to benefit Juvenile Diabetes.

Well, what you might not know is that this is YOUR opportunity to get an e-copy of Crystal Clear (on CD and I'll even sign the coverart on the jewelcase), a Crystal Clear mousepad, and a lovely crystal ball suncatcher. All you have to do is be the highest bidder at the end of May.

Brenda has a ton of other very cool donated items in her auction too. . . so, go check it out (just don't bid against me!! LOL)

4 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Yahoo for Brenda, what a wonderful cause!

Yahoo for YOU, for volunteering/donating!

When I publish multiple volumes, she's the first place I'm donating :) (I crack myself up, really, but you have to dream)

I love, love your comment on India's site, btw. "Sadly, I just write..."
You and me, sister. I can only read so much technique advice before my neurons collapse, or fry, or whatever it is they do.

Gillian :)

Anonymous said...

Look at all those trips to be auctioned off! Wow!

Alice

Shelli Stevens said...

That's a great auction! How cool you're donating :)

Ericka Scott said...

I'm just absolutely amazed that as a brand-spanking-new author, people are bidding on my little package!