Sunday, April 22, 2007

Procrastination (sing with the anticipation tune)

Yep -- I'm supposed to be writing. . . but instead, I'm enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon doing everything BUT writing. Sigh. Hopefully I'll be back at the keyboard tomorrow with a vengance.

Your Personality is the Rarest (INFJ)

Your personality type is introspective, principled, self critical, and sensitive.

Only about 2% of all people have your personality - including 3% of all women and around 1% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging.

10 comments:

Cole Reising said...

So did you like the assessment? :)

Cole

Lenora Bell said...

Procrastination--a tune I know all too well. I hope your lazy day was rejuvenating.

Anonymous said...

Now you have me doing it! Bad Ericka! Bad, awful, naughty Ericka!

http://www.blogthings.com/howrareisyourpersonalityquiz/


Alice

Anonymous said...

fyi: www.INFJ.com

Beverley Kendall said...

It's always nice to take some time off and do...absolutely nothing.

Shelli Stevens said...

I love procrastinating. Which is why I'm blog hopping. Ooooh I did me...

Your personality type is playful, charming, open minded, and energetic.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 5% of all men
You are Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

Tempest Knight said...

*LOL* Welcome to the club then!

Jill Monroe said...

I'm supposed to be writing, too!

How cool that you're so rare.

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

This was an interesting quiz, that's for sure.

How's the BIAM going now? :)

Debra Moore said...

INTJ...that's me! I'm wasting time too, but luckily I'm at work! LOL