Sunday, May 11, 2008
PI's Cyber Tour welcomes Lyn Cash
Title: Mistress Mine
Book one in the Kinky Kruising Series
Author: Lyn Cash
Publisher: Total-e-bound Publishing
Release Date: 24th April 2008
Genre: Contemporary erotic romance/light bondage/BDSM
Book Length: Novel
RC Jones poses a problem for his sibling, who wants RC out of the way before their grandfather's upcoming birthday. Shanghaied, inebriated, and tossed onto a cruise ship for the kinky, only to wake up with a leather-clad dominatrix standing over him—just what every alpha male needs!
April is a psychology major who earns extra money during the summer by working as a dominatrix on a cruise ship.
When RC gets shanghaied, April thinks he's her next submissive. But a challenge is issued—if she falls for him during his 'vacation', she becomes his submissive for two weeks.
What's a woman to do?
Excerpt page & Buy Button are HERE -
1. What does your family think about you writing erotic romance?
My son and daughter-in-law love it. My parents are ambivalent about the erotica, but they’ve read my mainstream and enjoy it. I think they like seeing how things/interests from my past have colored my writing. Foods, places we’ve traveled, family sayings and quirks, things like t hat.
2. What's your favorite snack and/or beverage while you're hard at work?
Salad and bread. I could live off of great bread and tasty salads and bottled water.
3. Do you believe in soulmates?
4. What's your favorite holiday?
Used to be Valentine’s Day, but my brother just passed away on that holiday this year, so I’d have to say Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day and Independence Day. I have a thing for elves, shamrocks, and fireworks – lol.
5. Do you have a favorite comfort food?
White mocha frappuccinos from Starbucks or Scooters.
6. How do you inspire yourself?
I enjoy eating and traveling – gotta write to get there.
7. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
Dinner and a movie followed by backrubs, foot rubs, Godiva chocolate, and coffee.
8. Do you have a "secret or private" drawer, box, shelf, etc. And, if you do, name five things in it.
Oh, you didn’t just go there! - LOL
9. If you could change one thing about your habits, what would it be? What is the one thing you’ll never change?
I’m so laid back that I’m almost comatose, and I rather like not being a stressball, so I wouldn’t change a thing. How’s that for arrogant?
10. If you could be any animal for just day, which one would you choose and why?
I’d be one of my dogs – they seem to enjoy life.
11. If you had one superpower, what would it be and what name would you call yourself?
I loved the television series “Heroes”, and the Peter Petrelli character had my vote for the most awesome superpower – he could acquire whatever power any of the other characters possessed. What would I call myself? I’d have to be naughty and call myself Super C. The C would stand for my last name, but it’d be ‘out there’ for interpretation. Gotta give those who don’t like us the opportunity to trash us, you know?
Press Release Info:
Lyn Cash is the multi-published author of over fifty short stories and confessions, a couple of non-fiction books, and over a dozen novellas and novels. Her mainstream fiction is written under Bobbie Cole, her erotic fiction under the pen names of Lyn Cash and Cash Cole.
~ laughs & love in every book ~