Thursday, April 24, 2008

Review for To Catch A Casanova

Mahaira Fatima just reviewed To Catch a Casanova over at Noveltalk. Thank you Mahaira for the fabulous review!

Luke finds himself in an awkward and difficult situation and the way he dealt with it totally blew my mind...I was so engrossed in the story that the first person narration didn’t bother me at all nor did the detailed M/M scene...The secondary characters played a pivotal role in changing the course of the story...Cherie is definitely going to win hearts and loads of new fans for the author. Ms. Scott captivated me with Cupid’s Kisses: To Catch a Casanova and I hope my account tempts you to get a copy of your own!

You can catch your copy at the Total E-bound website or on Fictionwise!

1 comment:

Shelley Munro said...

Congratulations on the wonderful review, Ericka. Have a fun weekend.