Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Did I hear someone say Rocky Horror?

Back in the heyday of my youth, I must have seen this movie every Friday night for an entire college semester. We brought all the props but I was never brave enough to dress up -- probably a very good thing!

Anyway, this has been the oddest day. Up until about 10 minutes ago, I thought it was a Monday! LOL. Have you ever done that?


Time Warp.

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the TIme Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again
Let's do the Time Warp again!

1 comment:

Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

cracking up reading this - gawd, those were the days - LOL