Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yowza, what a cover!

As you all know, The Werewolf Whisperer found a new home with Phaze. It's slated for a late summer release and I just received the cover art.

Now, I'm going to talk a little about the least favorite of my tasks when a book gets accepted. The art form.

I'll be honest to say that I know what I like and what I don't...but I haven't a clue what I really want the cover of the book to look like. And in my experience, my initial concept so seldom matches what the artist sends that I almost feel like it's a waste of time for me to even fill it out. And in almost every case, the artist has just blown me away with the cover.

Like this one did! It's designed by Stella Price and I think it's just...WOW.




Don't you agree?

6 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Very sexy - I love it! Stella does good work.

Debra Moore said...

It's beautiful!!! That thing will sell tons!! Happy happy!!!!

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Wow, it's gorgeous. Love it!

Unknown said...

I just saw this on myspace and commented there, this is the hottest cover ever! I just love it, congrats, Ericka. :)

Gillian Layne said...

Stunning! The cover gods have certainly smiled on you!

Cole Reising said...

WOW is right on... WOW!

Cole