Monday, February 8, 2010

The Darker Side of Valentine's Day

I should'a been writing...instead, I'm giving you a free read! Happy Valentine's Day and Enjoy!

As you know, I write seductive suspense and often my writing focuses on the dark side of life. Murder, mayhem, magick, ghosts, goblins, and even a zombie or two, they are all fodder to my imagination and my keyboard.

When I was single, I dreaded Valentine's Day. But thinking about it, that yearly visit from Cupid isn't only dreaded by singletons, but also by those unhappily married.

Take a peek at how the men of one family solve Cupid's mistakes in A Family Tradition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.