Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

I've finally put the finishing touches on a paranormal romantic suspense and have it making the rounds to several literary agents. I've gotten several requests for partials and fulls, but I'm trying to be realistic and not get my hopes up. Yep, the book has a catchy title and a great premise... but I'm not holding my breath.

Instead, I signed a contract for Crisscross, my first full-length paranormal thriller/suspense/romance. I'm waiting on edits, but hope to have more firm news about release date, etc. soon. I'm uber excited, as this book has the potential to go to paperback (fingers crossed). I love e-books, but there's nothing like the feeling of holding your own book in your hot little hands.

My muse has been very conflicted over the next project she wants me to tackle. She's thrown out several ideas, two urban fantasies and a romantic suspense. Unfortunately, before she let me know which one to write, she dashed off to a Caribbean island somewhere and is oogling hunks and drinking frou-frou drinks with tiny umbrellas. *itch. It's left me in quandry, as the story I most want to write has a prologue (and perhaps some journal entries) set in the 1840's. What was she thinking??? Me, write historical? I distinctly remember asking her to drum up a Science Fiction plot. Did she listen? Obviously not. As for me, I hope she forgot her sunscreen and burns her knockers!

Other than that, I'm having a terrific Tuesday and hope you are too!

XOXO

Ericka

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

A huge congrats on all your awesome news! :) Can't wait to hear more...

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]