Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Have Photoshop, will design

We got rid of a few computers over the holidays (can you really ever have too many?)...as a result, we ended up with a spare license of Photoshop. My husband gave it to me to put on my computer.

Oh my!

As a result, I played around until about 2 am one night working on the header graphic. I've finally ended up with something I really like...I've also figured out how to do banners (static and animated) -- fun stuff!

So, over the next few months, I'm going to be unveiling a new look -- I'm starting at my blog, tackling MYSpace next, and then finishing with my website. Hope you like it.

UPDATE: MYSPACE has been converted! I added my book covers and am going to add one more section dedicated to the most current release (NOT until Wicked is written! -- plus I have a shifter idea that needs some more percolation)

3 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

I think it looks awesome, Ericka! :)

Gillian Layne said...

Wow...if you ever quit writing (hope not!) you've got a career in design!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! Have fun and keep writing and creating!