Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Making my list & checking it twice --

Have you been naughty or nice?

Tomorrow's when you'll find out! That's when I begin delivering twelve free e-books (one each day) to a lucky subscriber to my newsletter. Then, on Christmas day, Santa (after he's eaten his cookies and slurped his eggnog) will help me by pulling one lucky name to win either the entire 12 Days of Christmas set published by Cobblestone Press OR a free e-book a month for the next 12 months.

So, if you haven't signed up for my newsletter already, what are you waiting for?

The button is over there on the right. So, subscribe today (you know you want to!)

4 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

That's a hot diggity prize Ericka. Seriously. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh - prizes! Glad I stopped by to read your blog - off to subscribe!

Anonymous said...

I've been nice! Ok, maybe I've really been naughty, but I'm still in the drawing anyway, right?

Ericka Scott said...

Karen -- I'm excited about the prize and I can't even win it well, I guess I could, but that wouldn't be playing fair! :)

Debora & Alice - yep, you are both entered to win! Good luck!