Goals for 2007:
- Write 500 words per day on the WIP (with 3 weeks of vacation, Christmas, Easter, & Summer)
- Write and submit for publication: 3 new novels or novellas
- Complete and submit for contests or publication: 2 to 3 short stories
- Convert Mary's Christmas Wish into a novella to submit for publication in time for the next holiday season.
- Attend a conference (either mystery or romance related)
As I also write short stories in the mystery/horror genre and have separate goals for them, I'm going to be a busy little author in the coming year! Will I achieve these goals? I sure do hope so!
So, what are your goals for 2007 and how do you plan on achieving them?