Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What I'm reading

'myspace

I'm supposed to be writing. . . I am writing, just not as enthusiastically as I'd like. But it's the holidays and hard to get motivated. I want to just curl up with a good book and take a day off.

I just finished Shelli Stevens Silk Hauntings. I love a good ghost story and this one had not only a ghost but was a very satisfying romance too! The best of both worlds (so to speak).

In my to be read pile is:

Stacking the Deck by Sara Dennis
and
Melting Iron by Ann Cory

2 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

Hi Ericka! I just found your site (yes, I'm vain, I google myself sometimes, lol) I'm glad you liked my book! I was glancing down your sidebar and love the title of your WIP!

Happy Holidays!

Ericka Scott said...

Thanks for stopping in Shelli!

I'm really bad. . .I even have a google alert set up for myself! All I really learned is that there are lots of other Ericka Scotts out there!